We thank you from the bottom of our soles for visiting Sensi.com. To better protect our customers’ privacy, we are providing this statement explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and may be used. Please also read our Terms for additional information with respect to your use of the Sensi.com website.
Information We Collect
When you order products from Sensi Sandals, the types of personally identifiable information that may be collected on these pages include: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, your credit card information and whether or not you would like to receive occasional emails about new products and promotions.
We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows or Mac) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, EarthLink).
Cookies and How They Are Used
Collection of Information from Third-Party Sites
Our site may contain links to other sites whose information collection practices may be different than ours (e.g.,PayPal, Discover). Visitors should consult the other sites' privacy notices, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Information We May Share
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors performing services for us;
- Other businesses which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions;
- Other Nipoc Inc businesses, and;
- Other third parties in certain occasions, such as preventing fraud, complying with legal requirements, and protecting the safety of our customers.
You May Choose:
- To stop receiving promotional e-mails from us by modifying your e-mail subscription settings by opting out at the bottom of any of our promotional emails;
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our Services;
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our online Services may not function;
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the e-mail or postal address below or, if you have an online account for our Services, by logging into that account.
PO Box 111
West Palm Beach, FL 33402
Our Security Commitment
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
Effective Date & Updates
From time to time, we may update our privacy statement. Please periodically check back and review this statement so that you always will know what information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose it.
© Sensi Sandals 2015 All Rights Reserved