A Little Background ...
Sensi Sandals' History
Made in Italy since 1962, the Sensi family has crafted the most distinctive spa sandal in the world. The manufacturing facility in Assisi, Italy, hand assembles each Sensi Sandal, paying attention to every detail. The foundation of Sensi’s business is its long-standing reputation for building a top quality product. Italian styling, functionality, durability and comfort are delivered in each pair. It has been said that Sensi is the 'greatest sandal ever crafted'. Once you try a pair for yourself, we’re sure you’ll agree. That’s why Sensi customers, are customers for life.
Italian Style and Design
Sensi Sandals utilize a unique patented footbed. Perforations in the footbed allow water, sand and soap to flow through and be drained out of side ports as you walk. Cooling air flows through underfoot. Moisture build-up, home to mold, bacteria and mildew are alleviated, resulting in dry, comfortable, healthy feet ... a key feature for spa and resort environments! The waterproof material is quick to dry and is both washing machine and dishwasher safe.
- Made from lightweight, durable PVC — which sheds water, is caressingly soft against your skin, color fast and 100% waterproof. Non-porous material will not harbor bacteria or odors.
- Contoured footbed … comfortably supports toes, arch and heel — keeps foot securely in place.
- Shock-absorbing, skid-resistant sole … protects feet from hot sand, hard tile, rough concrete and surface bacteria. Soles are non-marking.
- Finely-tuned detailing … soft, flexible straps and soles move with your feet. Unique Italian styling allows straps and sole to conform to your feet.
- Great colors & easy to clean … colors are permanent and will not fade. Sensi Sandals are machine washable! Just shake off the excess water and let them dry in open air.
- Perfect for … pool, beach, health club locker rooms, shower spas, airport security, travel, resort use — and with your favorite casual wear!
- Available in thong and slide styles … for both women and men. Unisex!
- Massage bubbles, on our 'Ice' models, aide in increased blood flow to other parts of the body, or reflexology, while you walk. The health benefits are extraordinary.
- As featured on … The Oprah Show, in Vogue, Elle, Fitness, Shape, Conde Nast Traveler, American Spa, Skin Inc., Playboy and Glamour Magazines.
- As sold in ... many select Hotels and Spas around the world!
- 15-Year Winner of the American Spa Professionals Choice Awards