Sensi Sandal Size Chart
- Sensi Sandals are based on European, unisex sizing; therefore most Sensi styles will run one full size smaller than U.S. (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE MONTE CARLO AND THE RAINBOOTS) Women’s sizing and about one and a half sizes smaller than U.S. Men’s sizing. You will need to order these styles of Sensi Sandals (except the Monte Carlo and the Rainboots) one full size larger than your U.S. shoe size for Women, and one and a half size larger than your U.S. shoe size for Men. Please see size chart below for comparisons.
- Sensi’s are made with unisex size molds so both Women and Men's sandals carry the same size notation.
- Please refer to the size charts below for size comparisons for Sensi styles: La Jolla, Barcelona, Capri, Capri Ice, Ibiza, Maui, Regatta Basic and Regatta Ice.
- Only the Monte Carlo Basic and the Rainboots run true to U.S. sizing. Therefore, you’ll want to purchase your same U.S. shoe size in this style (equivalent to 1 Sensi size smaller than your U.S. size).
- Sensi RAINBOOTS -- If your feet are narrow and petite, order a size down from your normal U.S. shoe size (or 2 Sensi sizes smaller). If your feet are wide and more large, order your actual U.S. shoe size (equivalent to 1 Sensi size smaller than your U.S. size).